Amnet and Accessibility
Amnet is committed to addressing accessibility issues and standardizing content across all digital platforms and media for more inclusivity and wider reach. We provide expertise, implementation, scalability, and compliance with accessibility regulations like ADA, WCAG 2.0, 2.1, and Section 508.
To further our cause for digital equality we have instituted a not-for-profit Accessibility Resource Center (www.theaccessibilityresourcecenter.org).
Sign up to the Accessibility Resource Center to:
- Learn more about accessibility and how to make your content accessible
- Review the accessibility standards put forth by WCAG and IDPF
- Utilize free, valuable “do it yourself” tools like EPUB2 to accessible EPUB3
- Get guidance on how to handle annotation, audio, video
- Get an instant assessment report for your eBooks
- Stay abreast of the latest guidelines
- View FAQs