July 12, 2018
[Approximate Reading Time : 4 mins]
Quality is important in digital content, but quantity is playing an increasing role in staying on top and relevant. In fact, 80% of the most successful businesses publish new online content several times every week, according to a recent study by Salesforce. Keeping up can be a challenge for authors. Here’s why publishers should outsource instead:
Benefits of Outsourcing
Outsourcing means sending part of your workload to a third-party, whether individual freelancers or an established media partner like Amnet. Here are the benefits of outsourcing for your business:
- Project-specific talent: Knowledgeable experts in specific fields write in-depth and authoritative pieces for you.
- Productivity: Outsourcing cuts down the time from concept to creation. You have access to a huge workforce on call.
- Reduced technology investment: There’s no need to purchase specialized equipment.
- Greater focus: Outsourcing repetitive tasks frees up your staff for key processes and R&D.
- Time savings: With fewer in-house employees, required hiring and training declines significantly.
How To Find The Best Partner
Here are essential factors to focus on when searching for a qualified partner to entrust your valuable content to:
- Logistics and quality control
- State-of-the-art technology and XML-first workflow experience
- Dedicated account liaison
- Price feasibility
Amnet’s Smartshoring® services take care of all required quality control and delivery-by-date for you, creating incredible content that maximizes the benefits of outsourcing. Direct back-and-forth communication keeps you in the loop and allows for detailed customization and flexibility.
Contact Amnet for more information and one-on-one consultations to design custom solutions that address your brand’s needs and timetable.